Here at Tick Tock Tax Service we know that life is full of tasks that you need to complete, and we bet filing your tax return doesn't rank as one of your favorites. We can definitely make the process easier.
Why choose Tick Tock Tax Service?
Tick Tock Tax Service is open year-round to help insure you do not pay Uncle Sam money that belongs to you. If you receive a letter from the IRS, we are here to help respond.
Here is how it works:
1) Complete this Client Information Sheet
2) Sign our Tax Service Engagement
3) Gather your Tax Documents (W-2's, 1099's, Mortgage Statements, etc.)
4) If you are a first time client, we will need copies of last year's tax returns. If they are not available, please sign and return this Federal Form 8821and NJ Form M-5008-R (if you are a NJ resident) so we can insure that this year's tax returns include information required from last year's tax returns.
5) Also, if you are a new client, we will need copies of Social Security cards of all persons listed on the return and copies of driver's licenses. If you receive Earned Income Credit, birth certificates and proof of address will be needed for each child.
Then, call 609-330-9811 for a drop off appointment (evenings or weekends) or mail your information to: Tick Tock Tax Service, LLC, PO Box 365, Franklinville, NJ 08322 or scan and email to Carol@TickTockTax.biz.
FREE Electronic Filing With Paid Tax Preparation